To create a FlexPass:
- Login and access the Main Menu-> Create-> New Flex Pass
- Complete the required fields which will appear during the purchase process and on Flexpass tickets.
- Decide who pays the service fee, you the Client or the Customer. One FlexPass is the same as one ticket for fee purposes.
- Enter how many FlexPasses are available for purchase. This is the number of FlexPasses that can be purchased, not the number of tickets each FlexPass is worth.
- Choose how many tickets can be redeemed with each FlexPass. This is the number of tickets each FlexPass is worth.
Example: If you want to offer 50 FlexPassess with each FlexPass worth 10 tickets, enter 50 into the first field and 10 into the second field.
- Enter Pricing. You can offer multiple tiers such as Adult, Student, Senior, etc.
- Enter the time zone of your organization, presale info if applicable, the Public Sale Start, Public Sale End, and Box Office Sale End.
- Click “Customize Pricing” if you need to set any of the prices to only be available to the Box Office or you would like to turn off a pricing option.
- Choose the Events and Date/Times you would like to allow this FlexPass to be redeemed upon. Please note any new events you create will NOT automatically be added to a FlexPass, so be sure to edit the FlexPass and add any new events you create that you want to have available for redemption with this FlexPass.
- Click “Create FlexPass” in the upper right.
FlexPass related links: