Provides one location to view and reconcile event and donation balances and payout history.
- Total Balance: Active funds + Settled Funds (electronic deposit only) + Payouts in transit (electronic deposit only)
- Active Funds: Money owed to you for events that are currently selling tickets, events that are in their 60 hold, and current donation balance.
- Settled Funds (electronic deposit only): If on electronic deposit, the online sales (credit card and POS Terminal) and donations from that day are batched and placed into your settled funds for payout to your bank account based on your payout schedule (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Payout in transit (electronic deposit only): If on electronic deposit, payouts that are in transit to your bank (typically 24 hours). When reconciling, it is recommended to confirm these funds are not in your bank account as the update of funds delivered to ShowTix4U can take 24 hours.
- Balances as of: Changing the date will show balances through (including) the date chosen. If no date chosen, the date will default to today to show real-time balances. This feature is great for reconciling and closing of books. Money you have already received plus your "Total Balance" on a given day will equal all sales through the date entered.
ACTIVE FUNDS DETAIL
- Lists all events that are currently selling tickets or in their 60 hold period as well as the current balance of your donation account.
- Clicking on an event will download that event's Event Account Report where you can see detailed accounting information.
- Clicking on donation balance will download the Donation Report where you can see detailed information on donations.
- Lists all payouts and if Complete (in your bank account) or In Transit (on the way to your bank account)
- If on electronic deposit, clicking on a Payout will show the detail of what makes up that payout. This is sales for each of your active events for a given day and donations for a given day.
To access BALANCES, login to your ShowTix4U account. Only users with "Client" level access can view Balances. Click into the main menu, Accounting, BALANCES.