ShowTix4U is excited to announce that we have partnered with Stripe, our payment processor, to offer electronic deposits of your revenue direct to your bank account by leveraging new, secure payment technology. Now, we are able to provide your funds to you faster than ever. You can even deposit your event revenue and donations into two separate bank accounts, if needed.
How much does Stripe Connect Cost?
Stripe Connect electronic transfers are built into the ShowTix4U pricing and will come at no additional cost to you.
When does Stripe Connect Payout?
You can select what frequency will work best for you. No matter your pay out schedule setting, the event sales and donations batch between 11:55pm-11:59pm PDT. These batches can also be seen in the Event History Report, Event Account Report, and Donation Report. Please note the dates on these reports are in Universal Time (UTC), which is one day ahead of local time.
- Monthly Deposits: If you choose to go on monthly deposits, the deposit reaches your bank on the 1st of the month (unless weekend or holiday).
- Weekly Deposits: If you choose to go on weekly deposits, the deposit reaches your bank on Mondays and includes sales from the previous Saturday-Friday.
- Daily Deposits: For daily, these funds will be deposited into your bank account by Stripe based on the schedule below:
|Ticket Sales and Donations from:||Settlement & Bank Deposit|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Monday||Thursday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Tuesday||Friday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Wednesday||Monday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Thursday||Monday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Friday||Monday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Saturday||Tuesday|
|12:00am-11:59pm PST Sunday||Wednesday|
I'm ready to set up Stripe Electronic Transfers!
Setting up Stripe Connect direct transfers is easy! Make sure you have your bank account routing information handy, log in to your ShowTix4U box office, and click the link below for further instructions!
What if I don't set up Stripe Connect Electronic Transfers?
- If you take no action, your account payouts will default to hard check payout unless you set up Stripe transfers. 95% after your show closes and 5% after 60 days.
- You can also still opt for electronic transfer via bill.com.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your payout method.
I've onboarded with Stripe, but I haven't received a transfer.
While you have completed the onboarding for Stripe from your Showtix4U box office account, if we do not have a W9 on file, your funds transfer will not occur. Even though your bank account is set up in your box office, without the W9, you will not see even the transfer from your ShowTix4U Account to your Stripe account. You'll see your payout noted on your account report in the box office, but no line item that shows a transfer to Stripe.
If you need to send us a W9 or you aren't sure if you have a W9 on file with us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Donation Proceeds In Split Accounts
The legal entity that signed up for ShowTix4U is responsible for all tax and financial reporting of donation funds that are deposited into a separate bank account, if not owned by legal entity that signed up for ShowTix4U. Our financial relationship is with the parent organization that signed up for our platform and provided a W9 to us.
For example, if ABC Theatre decides to route their donations to the ABC Foundation, you'll need to manage any financial reporting that shows this transfer. Because you are responsible for any tax reporting associated with pushing your donations to another bank account, please consult your accountant to ensure that this transfer is handled properly for your organization.