To access BALANCES, login to your ShowTix4U account. Only users with "Client" level access can view Balances. Click into the main menu, Accounting, BALANCES, and then click PAYOUTS button.
Hard Checks or ACH (appears for USA Organizations Only):
- The table that appears on the "Payouts" tab will show hard checks that have been cut for this account (checks created starting in 2021).
- Created Time: Date the check was initiated. This is not the date the check was cut as it will go through an approval and printing process (typically 1-48 hours).
- Amount: Total amount of check
- Payment Type: If funds were send via Check or Electronic Deposit ACH
- Status: Status of check. PAID: check was paid out, SCHEDULED: Check is in approval and printing process, VOID: Check was voided
- Description: If check includes payment for multiple events or events and donations, "Multiple invoices" will appear. Once the check is cut, the check number will appear.
- Click on a check "Created Time" to see details of a Paid check.
- Check Details:
- Check Number: Check number that will appear on received check.
- Amount: Total amount of check.
- Status Date: Roll over "?" icon to see what date is shown. For Cleared checks the date will be the check was cashed, for uncashed checks, the date will show the arrives by date which is the estimated date of arrival.
- Status: The status of the check. CLEARED, check was cashed, UNCLEARED, check has not been cashed (rolling over "Uncleared" will show the expiration date of the check (90 days from the date it was processed), RETURNED, the check was returned by the post office. VOID, the check has been voided (rolling over "Void" will show reason.
- Address: The address for which this check was mailed.
- Tracking URL (optional): If expedited shipping and tracking was initiated on the check, clicking the tracking number will track the check shipment.
- Check Images: If the check was cashed, the front and endorsed back of the check will appear. Clicking on the image will download.
- Paid Bills: Lists all of the payments that make up this check. May include multiple events (95% and 5% payments), donations, and adjustments.
Electronic Deposit (Stripe Connect is)(appears for US and Canadian Organizations):
- Lists all payouts and if Complete (in your bank account) or In Transit (on the way to your bank account)
- If on electronic deposit, clicking on a Payout will show the detail of what makes up that payout. This is 95% of sales including subtraction of any refunds for a given day.