With our Showtix4U platform updates, we've also made updates to the account reports available to you in your box office portal. The menu to access these reports has also been updated. You'll want to click the account main menu in the top left corner and choose Accounting.
Previously, your Account History Report contained both your event history and your donations report. Moving forward - your event payout and donations are completely separate and have been split into two reports titled: Event History Report and Donations Report. Both reports will contain information for February 11th, 2021 to Present.
- The Donation Report is now available as a .CSV file and contains additional information, such as the customer's email address, which will make contacting your donors faster and easier.
- We are taking the account balance off the current account history report on the day of the upgrade and this will be the beginning balance of the new donation report.
- Donation Report (Legacy): this contains events and donations prior to February 11th 2021. This is still available to you in case you need to reference a previous donation. This report is in PDF format.
Also included under Accounting:
- Tax Report: this is a .CSV file that is a record of your organization's gross credit card sales, refunds, fees, chargebacks, and donations for a specific year.
- Some of you may also have "Account Dashboard". If you do see this, this means you have direct electronic deposits set up with Stripe and are receiving deposits into your account. If you do not see this, it means you are on aggregate payments via hard check or electronic deposit.
- Click here for more info on Stripe Connect Electronic Transfer