If you haven't already, be sure to check out our article on all of your options for processing Complimentary tickets!
Option 4: Create a Multi-code Coupon and set Dollar or Percentage Off to equal the total value of the comps being offered.
- Large number of comp tickets distributed
- Would like comps to be represented by an amount off
- Want to allow flexibility on what performances comps are redeemed.
|Comps are represented as a dollar or percentage off allowing patrons to upgrade their ticket.||Individual coupon codes need to be distributed.|
|Comp recipients process their own comps||You will need to have email or phone number of comp recipients.|
|Comp recipients can choose which event and date/time for which they want to use their comps (you can set which events and date/time are allowed in a Coupon).|
|Easily search and release existing comps as they will have the recipient’s name attached.|
Create a Coupon
- Login and access the Main Menu-> Coupons-> Add New Coupon->Multiple Unique Codes
- Enter a name for the Coupon
- Enter the maximum number of coupons (comps) you believe you will distribute.
- Enter the value as "Dollar(s) off Transaction" or "Percentage Off."
- Set the dates between which the coupons can be redeemed.
- Choose the Events and Date/Times you would like to allow this Coupon to be redeemed upon. Please note any new events you create will NOT automatically be added to a Coupon, so be sure to edit the Coupon and add any new events you create that you want to have available for redemption with this Coupon.
- Click "Create Coupon"
- After saving the Coupon above (or access the Coupon and choose Edit), scroll to the bottom of the screen. You will find the individual coupon codes.
- Either download or print and distribute the codes. Each code can only be used once and is worth the value set.