Here are instructions for Installing your Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo printer.
Before you begin, please ensure you are using ShowTix4U ticket stock. It can be found here. If you do not have ShowTix4U ticket stock, your tickets will not print correctly. You MUST use ShowTix4U ticket stock. The size/scale may be off, it may print jumbled, etc.
Note: Do not plug your Dymo printer in your computer until requested to do so within the instructions below.
• We recommend Safari or Chrome for Mac, and Chrome for Windows. You'll need to download appropriate software, which will take 3 to 4 minutes.
DYMO Label™ Software v8.7.3, Windows® - http://download.dymo.com/dymo/Software/Win/DLS8Setup.8.7.3.exe
DYMO Label™ v8.7.5 for Mac https://download.dymo.com/dymo/Software/Mac/DLS8Setup.8.7.5.dmg
• Once the download is complete, install the software. If given an option, choose Express Install, not Custom. The installation will also take approximately three to four minutes. Toward the end of the installation, it will tell you to plug in your printer. DO NOT PLUG IN YOUR PRINTER.
• Once the installation is complete, hit FINISH.
• Quit out of your browser completely, then open it back up. You can now plug in your printer to both the power and computer.
• Restart your computer with the printer plugged in.
- Ticket stock is fed ticket stub first, face down.
- Ticket Stock MUST be ShowTix4U ticket stock.
Click Here for Troubleshooting tips, if you are having issues printing.