- Log into the Star printer Config (using the IP Address)
- Go into SSL/TLS > Create Self-signed Certificate
- Enter the information to create a Certificate. For domain, just enter the IP address of your printer. For Expiration enter 2032/12/31
- Save and Save->Configuration printing->restart device, and then close browser tab
- The printer will print the new configuration after it restarts
- After this, you will be able to download the certificate on the different devices (iOS, Android, MacOS) by going back to the same page (SSL/TSL > Create a self-signed certificate) from your device, leave all fields empty and click download at the bottom of the screen. Please return to original help article to continue install.
**Please note if your printer IP address changes in the future, you will need to generate and install a new SSL Certificate.