If you are wanting to communicate with patrons that have purchased tickets for an event, you can easily download all their email addresses from your box office. You can use this to let them know if your event time is changing, if the event is postponed, or if the event is canceled entirely.
- Log into your box office and click the account main menu in the top left corner.
- Click "search/edit" under customers.
- Choose the Event from the “Events/FlexPass” drop down (you can filter down to a specific performance if needed using the date field) and click “Search.”
- Scroll to the very bottom of the patron list and click the “Export CSV” button.
- Open the downloaded CSV file and you will find a column listing all the email addresses. You'll need to copy/paste them over to a email.
- Please be sure to use a marketing email application or the BCC field in your email application so not to expose all the email addresses of fellow patrons.