Creating an account with ShowTix4U only takes a few minutes. From our main page www.showtix4u.com you'll want to click Sign Up at the top, in the center.
- Organization/Business Name: This must be a registered business and cannot be an individual.
- This name must also match who payments are made out, which means they'll need to match your W9.
- Arts Organization > Why do you need a W9 and where do I submit it?
- We will need to receive a W9 for your organization prior to issuing your first payment.
- The first username you create will be automatically assigned the ADMIN role. You'll be able to add other users at "client" level and "box office" level.
- Once you've created an account with us, feel free to explore the box office by clicking the account menu at the top left. Feel free to set up a call with us here and we can walk you through your box office.
- Also, our video library is a great resource for introductions and how tos! It can be found here.
More on the W9 Form and 1099-K:
This simple tax form confirms the identity of your organization and helps determine if any 1099’s will be required at the end of the year.
If your sales meet certain state/federal thresholds, we will supply you with a 1099-Misc (ad revenue) and/or 1099-K (Gross Credit Card sales) by January 31st for the prior year. Please note this is a common IRS reporting document and not a tax bill. Arts Organization > What is a 1099-K?
You have four methods to submit a W9.
- Tax1099.com. In the coming days, you will receive a separate email from our tax partners at tax1099.com, with a link to finish your W9 electronically. You can forward the email to the responsible party in your organization for completion.
- Email a completed W9 form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blank form here.
- Fax a completed W9 form to 702-430-1050. Blank form here.
- Mail a completed W9 form to:
Digital Theatre LLC/ShowTix4U
1027 South Rainbow Blvd #191
Las Vegas, NV 89145