ShowTix4U takes the security of the platform seriously and reviews all clients that signup to use the service. The W9 is a document that assists us in knowing who are our customers and verifies their status as a legitimate organization.
Your W9 should match the organization name that you used to create your ShowTix4U account. We can update your organization name to match your W9 once you've provided that document.
- A blank W9 form can be downloaded from the IRS website here.
- You can submit a PDF of your W9 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot pay out your event without a W9 on file.
Also, please note all companies (us) are required to supply their clients (you), including tax exempt and nonprofits, that exceeded $600 USD with a 1099-K annually.
- This is a common IRS reporting document and is not a tax bill.
- The 1099-K form reports gross credit card sales. If at any time you exceed $600 USD, we will be required to have your W9 so we can supply the 1099-K. If you do not exceed these totals, no 1099-K is required.
- Click here for 1099-K information provided by the IRS.