Issuing a refund to a patron is at the sole discretion of the arts organization. To issue a refund, first make sure you have allowed for refunds (turn refunds on) from your box office account.
To issue refunds, log into your box office:
- Select the account main menu from the top left corner.
- Select "Search/Edit" under customer.
- You'll search for a specific patron transaction using their name OR their email address OR the transaction #. If you need to refund an entire audience for a specific event/event date, you'll use the event search field and date field.
- Once you've found the transaction(s) you want to refund, select "release and refund".
- Please note that ShowTix4U fees are nonrefundable. If you choose to refund the face value of the ticket and the ShowTix4U fees, your organization will be responsible for covering the fees.