The choice to allow refunds or turn off refunds is at the sole discretion of your organization. Refunds are either on for all events or off for all events - you cannot have refunds "on" for some events and "off" for other events.
Where do I find the option to turn on/off refunds?
- From your box office page, click the account main menu from the top left corner.
- Go to client preferences.
- Scroll down to "refunds"
- Click YES or No.
If you allow for refunds:
- Patrons will receive the option to refund themselves from their ticket packet and can process this for themselves.
- Patrons can request a refund from ShowTix4U staff and we have permission to issue that refund.
- Please note refunds are for the face value of the ticket only. ShowTix4U fees are nonrefundable.
- If you opt to refund a ticket for a patron, as well as ShowTix4U fees, your organization will be responsible for that fee.
If you do NOT allow for refunds:
- Patrons will not be able to refund themselves.
- ShowTix4U staff will not process refunds for patrons.
- Patrons will be directed to contact your local organization regarding their refund request.