Supported Browsers to Watch Streams
We support playback in most, current browsers. Due to security vulnerabilities, if you’re using an older browser or operating system, you’ll need to upgrade to continue watching your ShowTix4U stream.
Here is a list of our supported browsers/versions in order from most to least recommended
- Chrome 30+ (has automatic updates)
- Safari 9+
- Firefox 27+ (has automatic updates)*
- Internet Explorer 11*
- Microsoft Edge
*ShowTix4U streams are only supported in Firefox for Windows 8 and later. Earlier versions of FIrefox are no longer supported for playback.
*Older versions of Internet Explorer (IE 10, 9, 8, etc) lack security protocols and cannot be used to watch streams from ShowTix4U. As of January, 2016, Microsoft has stopped releasing updates to older version of IE.
Supported Operating Systems to Watch Streams
The ShowTix4U Player works on a wide range of operating systems, but we only guarantee full functionality on systems that are currently supported by their creators.
- Windows 8+
- MacOS Sierra (10.12.6)+
- Android 6+
- iOS 12.6+
Internet Connections to Watch Streams
- ShowTix4U requires a minimum STABLE download speed of 700kbps or faster in order to view the lowest quality stream. Since bandwidth can fluctuate for any number of reasons, we recommend you use a dedicated Internet connection of 5 Mbps or faster to stream videos from ShowTix4U.
- For best performance, a hardwired connection via ethernet is best, but if you prefer to use Wi-Fi, be sure your router is configured correctly and that your network is not being shared with other devices. Also, make sure that other computers on your network are not streaming at the same time as you plan on watching a ShowTix4U stream.
- The player will attempt to auto choose the resolution based on your internet speed.If you are experiencing buffering, click on the gear icon of the player and lower the resolution of the stream.
Article is closed for comments.